Seven Points to Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely
Black: Upper Hornet, Upper Yellow Jacket, Roger’s Chute, Honey Comb,Evvy ‘s Glades, Duke’s Yard
Blue: Stinger, Lower Hornet, Queen, Wasp
Green: Drone, Bumble Bee, Lower Yellow Jacket
SKI BRADFORD GIFT CARDS
Gift cards are available in convenient amounts, making them perfect for any occasion. Give the gift of skiing this year with a Ski Bradford gift card!