Hours: Closed for the Season
- Monday through Friday: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Monday through Saturday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Monday through Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Monday through Saturday Nights: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve (Night)
- Christmas Day
- New Years’ Eve (Night)
WE HAVE IT ALL AT SKI BRADFORD
We have lighting and snowmaking on ALL our 15 trails, glades and terrain park, giving us over 60 acres of skiable terrain – and when the weather conditions are right, our snowmaking crew is working round the clock to provide what Mother Nature sometimes doesn’t – SNOW!.
- Uphill capacity of 9,600 persons per hour
- 3 Triple Chair lifts and 6 surface lifts
- Complete rental shop
- Full service snack bar
- Large base lodge
- Ample parking
- 65 hours of operation per week
Bradford Ski – convenient, affordable, and fun… day and night!
LESSON & 4 WEEK PROGRAM INFORMATION
Lessons are available Saturday Night & Weekends only at this time. All Lessons must be purchased online.
Alpine skiing and snowboarding are activities that the whole family can enjoy together. With today’s teaching methods and the newest skis and snowboards along with snowmaking and grooming, you can be skiing or snowboarding in very little time. Ski & snowboard lessons aren’t just for beginners. As you continue and your ability improves, lessons will re inforce what you already know and helps you progress to the next level.
All programs meet on the same day and the same time and when possible, with the same instructor. We start as young as 4, but you’re never too old to start. Specific details on all our programs are listed in the programs & clinics section. Choose a program that suits you and classify yourself according to the ability levels described on this page.
All classes are formed according to age & ability. Choose from the levels of ability described on this page.
Classes fill quickly. Early pre-registration is highly recommended.
- Arrange a meeting with your child before the lesson begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your children where you will be when their lesson is completed.
- Ticket or Bib must be worn during lesson.
- Day and time of lesson can not be changed.
- Classes can not be made up.
- All program prices include a $20.00 non-refundable deposit.
- There are no refunds after the second week. Refunds based on full retail value.
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, visit our website at www.skibradford.com for updates or cancellations, or call (978)373-0071.
- Classes, if cancelled, will be made up at the end of the program.
- All Snowboard programs are for ages 6 and up.
- All Ski programs are for ages 4 and up.
Bradford is an excellent family ski area. The Learn-to-Ski program is top notch, with skilled and pleasant instructors. Bradford is a safe and fun area for snowboarding and skiing, especially for kids and beginners. Great ski adventures! – Nancy
Ski Bradford will be having online ticket sales only this season. Lessons and Programs will be online sales only also.…
SKI BRADFORD GIFT CARDS
Gift cards are available in convenient amounts, making them perfect for any occasion. Give the gift of skiing this year with a Ski Bradford gift card!