Level 1: No experience. The student is new to snow sports.
Level 2: The student can walk & climb uphill, get up from a fall, and glide in balance.
Level 3: The student can slow, stop, and turn in both directions.
Level 4: The student can link turns, ride lifts independently, and make large & small turns.
Level 5: The student makes round skidded turns, on smooth groomed intermediate terrain.
Level 6: The student is carving turns and is gaining confidence on ungroomed snow.
Level 7: The student is comfortable on steeps, moguls, powder, and makes dynamic carved turns.
Please note: Ski Bradford is not responsible if a student cannot attend a class. If it is necessary to reschedule program classes due to weather conditions, etc., we will continue classes without refund until four sessions are held. Days and times of lessons cannot be changed. Students must attend scheduled classes.
LESSON & 4 WEEK PROGRAM INFORMATION
Walk-In Lessons are available Weekdays, Nights, and Weekends.
Alpine skiing and snowboarding are activities that the whole family can enjoy together. With today’s teaching methods and the newest skis and snowboards along with snowmaking and grooming, you can be skiing or snowboarding in very little time. Ski & snowboard lessons aren’t just for beginners. As you continue and your ability improves, lessons will re inforce what you already know and helps you progress to the next level.
All programs meet on the same day and the same time and when possible, with the same instructor. We start as young as 4, but you’re never too old to start. Specific details on all our programs are listed in the programs & clinics section. Choose a program that suits you and classify yourself according to the ability levels described on this page.
All classes are formed according to age & ability. Choose from the levels of ability described on this page.
Classes fill quickly. Early pre-registration is highly recommended.
- Arrange a meeting with your child before the lesson begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your children where you will be when their lesson is completed.
- Ticket or Bib must be worn during lesson.
- Day and time of lesson can not be changed.
- Classes can not be made up.
- All program prices include a $20.00 non-refundable deposit.
- There are no refunds after the second week. Refunds based on full retail value.
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, visit our website at www.skibradford.com for updates or cancellations, or call (978)373-0071.
- Classes, if cancelled, will be made up at the end of the program.
- All Snowboard programs are for ages 6 and up.
- All Ski programs are for ages 4 and up.
Ski Bradford will be having online ticket sales only this season. Lessons and Programs will be online sales only also.…
SKI BRADFORD GIFT CARDS
Gift cards are available in convenient amounts, making them perfect for any occasion. Give the gift of skiing this year with a Ski Bradford gift card!