Acknowledgement of Our Policy
Ski Bradford is concerned with the Safety and Wellbeing of our Customers and Staff.
Prior to Purchasing Tickets, Lessons, Programs and Renting of either Ski or Snowboard equipment, we request that you read and accept our COVID-19 Information and Requirements.
- Latest CDC Guidelines must be followed at all times
- Face coverings will be required at all times and in all buildings and property at Ski Bradford. This includes the Restaurant / Lodge, Ski Patrol Buildings, Ski Instructor Building, Rental Shop, Ski School Desk area, as well as on our Decks and at Lift Lines. Face coverings may be removed while eating or drinking foods and while skiing.
- Chair Lifts will have Limited passengers. Family members will be allowed to ride together. Persons arriving together can ride the chairlifts together.
- Limited use of our Restaurant / Lodge area. This includes No Bags or coolers allowed in the Buildings anytime.
Please Follow the Latest State of Massachusetts / CDC Guidelines and if you have any of the following, we request that you come to Ski Bradford at another time.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish.
- Respiratory symptoms such as runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath.
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this question).
- Have you traveled on non-essential travel in the past 14 days outside of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, or Rhode Island (this includes any international travel or travel by cruise ship and any domestic travel, within the US, outside of MA, NH, VT, RI, CT, or ME, regardless of the mode of transportation)?