Hours of Operation & General Information
Open for the 2017 / 2018 Season
SCHOOL VACATION & HOLIDAYS:
Monday though Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Monday through Saturday Nights: 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Monday though Thursday: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Monday though Thursday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Friday and Saturday: 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Closed Christmas Eve Night, Christmas Day, and New Years’ Eve Night
Program and Lesson Information
Walk-In Lessons are available Nights and Weekends only.
Alpine skiing and snowboarding are activities that the whole family can enjoy together. With today’s teaching methods and the newest skis and snowboards along with snowmaking and grooming, you can be skiing or snowboarding in very little time. Ski & snowboard lessons aren’t just for beginners. As you continue and your ability improves, lessons will re inforce what you already know and helps you progress to the next level.
All programs meet on the same day and the same time and when possible, with the same instructor. We start as young as 4, but you’re never too old to start. Specific details on all our programs are listed in the programs & clinics section. Choose a program that suits you and classify yourself according to the ability levels described on this page.
All classes are formed according to age & ability. Choose from the levels of ability described on this page.
You can register for Programs and Lessons online and if you have any questions, please call us at 978-373-0071.
Classes fill quickly. Early pre-registration is highly recommended.
We Have it All at Ski Bradford
We have lighting and snowmaking on ALL our our 15 trails, glades and terrain park, giving us over 60 acres of skiiable terrain – and when the weather conditions are right, our snowmaking crew is working round the clock to provide what Mother Nature sometimes doesn’t – SNOW!.
- Uphill capacity of 9,600 persons per hour
- 3 Triple Chair lifts and 6 surface lifts
- Complete rental shop
- Full service snack bar
- Large base lodge
- Ample parking
- 70 hours of operation per week
Bradford Ski – convenient, affordable, and fun… day and night!
- Arrange a meeting with your child before the lesson begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your children where you will be when their lesson is completed.
- Ticket or Bib must be worn during lesson.
- Day and time of lesson can not be changed.
- Classes can not be made up.
- All program prices include a $20.00 non-refundable deposit.
- There are no refunds after the second week. Refunds based on full retail value.
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, visit our website at www.skibradford.com for updates or cancellations, or call (978)373-0071.
- Classes, if cancelled, will be made up at the end of the program.
- All Snowboard programs are for ages 6 and up.
- All Ski programs are for ages 4 and up.
Level 1: No experience. The student is new to snow sports.
Level 2: The student can walk & climb uphill, get up from a fall,and glide in balance.
Level 3: The student can slow, stop, and turn in both directions.
Level 4: The student can link turns, ride lifts independently, and make large & small turns.
Level 5: The student makes round skidded turns, on smooth groomed intermediate terrain.
Level 6: The student is carving turns and is gaining confidence on ungroomed snow.
Level 7: The student is comfortable on steeps, moguls, powder, and makes dynamic carved turns.